If, when you receive the product, it is damaged or incorrect then we offer a refund policy. Please get in touch with us to arrange the return of the goods.
Non-personalised items can be returned to us as part of our ‘no quibble’ returns policy. Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt and must be received in a resaleable condition (unopened, packaging intact, clean and undamaged, etc). Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
Refunds will be based on the original total order value, minus postage upgrade costs. Refunds will be made in the same way as original payment was made.
If the product returned is not in a fully resaleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.
If you have any queries, please contact us at [email protected]
Keeping the information we collect safe and protected is our priority. We aim to ensure our website is secure when it comes to the collection and use of personal data.
If you have any questions regarding privacy and security, then please email us at [email protected] – we will be more than willing to answer your queries or concerns.
What personal information will we need?
When you place your order with oliviasamuel.co.uk, we will require certain essential information. These details will include:
• Your name
• Your address
• Your phone number (an optional input that can help us contact you regarding your order)
• Your email address
• Your credit/debit card
Without this information, we will be unable to process your order.
Our site uses a secure server. The software within it protects your information whenever you place an order. This software encrypts all the information you input before it is sent to us, which minimises the risk of data being intercepted by third parties.
We use Stripe to process our payments.
How will the personal information be used?
We use your personal information to fulfil the following:
• To process the orders you place on our website
• To contact you regarding your order (including providing you with confirmation of your purchase)
• To email you regarding items left unpurchased in your basket or unfinished transactions
• To deliver your items to your address
• To take secure payment for your order
• To add your order to our business records
• To receive your reviews and display your feedback for other customers to read
• To understand and analyse our customer demographic for marketing purposes
• To review our customer service processes and continue to improve the shopping experience we provide
• To process job applications submitted for any of our advertised roles
Where do we share the personal information?
We share your personal information with the following parties:
• Service providers used to process your order will receive only the data necessary to complete your order. For instance, Royal Mail and UPS will receive your address in order to deliver your goods, and Braintree will process financial information to safeguard you against fraud and data theft.
• Trustpilot, a third-party review service, will receive information should you wish to leave feedback on your experience shopping with us. This data includes your name, date of purchase, and the items you bought.
How long will we keep personal information?
Regular assessments are carried out on our stored data. If you do not continue placing orders after a period of time, your private data will be deleted. Furthermore, subscribers to our mailing list can withdraw consent to receive our emails whenever they wish by clicking the unsubscribe button, which can be found on all our correspondence.
Understanding Your Rights
You can request details on all the personal information we have stored about you at any time. You may also change or update the data you have given us. You have the right to request a copy of the data we are holding on you. We will transfer this to you or your desired party. We cannot provide you with information you have not personally submitted to us.
We have taken certain necessary steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Our site is secured by Cloudflare. It provides up to a 256-bit encryption, thereby offering the highest level of encryption and security possible. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site’s web servers are private and secure.
The site may contain links to third-party websites, which may have privacy and security policies that are different from our own. We are not responsible for the activities and practices that take place on these sites, so we recommend that you review the privacy and security policy posted on any site that you may access through our site.
This Website Uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page. You can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.